Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Today I decided to do a "what I'm loving Wednesday"!!


The first thing I am love love loving is this Britney Spears Curious spray.  It's an oldie, but a goodie!  I saw it at Target and the smell immediately took me 10 + years back.






The second thing is also a spray.  I read a review on Taylor Swift's Enchanted Wonderstruck.  I've been dying to try it and I finally did the other day and I LOVED it!





The third & fourth thing(s) I am loving are these two candles I saw at Target.  I've also read about the Sweet Spun Sugar and wanted to try it.  The gardenia Lilly just smelled too good to pass up.





The fifth thing is the amazing fact that I am finally in love with my closet.  I was watching youtube before bed the other night and saw some closet ideas that I really liked.  I got up yesterday and started painting and decorating.  I'm pretty freaking happy with it!




The sixth thing I am loving is this cute candle.  Not much of a smell, but I love the way it looks!!





Last, but not least is this cute light up octopus Ever got in her Citrus Lane box.  She loves it and we love it!  It puts stars, etc on the ceiling and is just so sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment