Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trying to catch up..

Oh it's been far too long.  I have been such a terrible blogger lately.  Like, really really lately.

I cannot believe that in less than a week, summer will be over!  (Well, the "school year summer".) We register the kids tomorrow and find out who their teachers will be!!  Ever will be starting school this year too! I am so happy and excited and scared and nervous.. all rolled into one.  I know she'll do well though and will enjoy it. 3K means my baby is growing up way too fast! I'm still (not very) patiently waiting on the letter that tells us when her orientation is.  Our weekends will be filled with school lunch shopping again and cleaning frenzy Sundays! As much as I don't want it to start getting dark early, I can't wait for the school year to kind of put us back on track... Schedules, homework, snacks, family time, etc. Plus, you know what I'm going to say.... With the school year coming... So does Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! :)

I am as always, so excited for the holidays!  The kids will be with us this year and we get to bake, cook, watch the Thanksgiving Day parade, go see lights, shop(!!), and all of the other amazing things that come along with the holidays.  I've already been buying Christmas presents. I think I've pretty much finished Christian's and have a few things for the girls.  Ok ok... I'll stop.

Love to all most!

No comments:

Post a Comment