Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Okay, I am in a super super huge hurry since I have a zumba class in 40 minutes that I need to get ready for, so I will make this fast!!

It's Wednesday again!!  Here it goes...

I am loving this beautiful wax burner..






I am loving this Celebrate Christmas candle that I got today on sale since it's not Christmas anymore!  But this candle has more of a "I just smell dang good" kind of scent than Christmassy.





I am loving these yummy yummy snacks!





 I am loving this that I bought to put out during Spring, but for now since it's so dang pretty.. it's hanging in my room!  (and will stay until Spring!)




 I am loving the new idea I had today while walking through the store.  I cannot wait to get started on this project with the girls.  Here's a sneak peek...





Last, but not least.. I am loving that ONE DAY it will be Spring.  :)  (I know I fussed about wanting cold weather... sorry!)




What are you loving on this Wednesday?  Love to all most!

No comments:

Post a Comment