Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesday

I have some making up to do!  Here we go...


I'm loving my new bathing suits!  I'm so ready for summer!  ...weird huh?









I'm loving this candle that Ian ordered me for Christmas!





I'm loving these flowers that brighten up the room.  :)





I LOVE this body splash from Hollister.  It smells absolutely amazing.





I also love this good smelling stuff that I just discovered recently.





This iPad mini case is the best thing I've seen in a while.  I also got to add pink to it which made it even better.





I bought this bracelet the other night at Hollister.  It was on sale and super cute!





I am slightly addicted to iPhone cases.  :)  I love them all!!








That's not all I'm loving, but it's plenty of material things.  I'm loving my family the most and always!  :))

Love to all most!

No comments:

Post a Comment