Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Again!

I can't believe it's already fall again.  The weather actually agreed for a little while and it was pretty chilly, but then it changed it's mind and decided to get hot again.  :(  Maybe this will be the last week of 80-90 weather.  I hope so anyway!  This time of the year is so much fun!  Ever and the older kids both have fall parties and festivals coming up!  Ever being in school this year is a lot different for me, but she loves it and I am so so happy that she does.

With fall coming up, we had to make a few changes to the house.  Fall is a great time to redo some things ... Plus I get a little bored if everything stays the same for too long.  :)

Our kitchen table used to be my pride and joy with bright pink chairs.  I LOVE pink, but they were getting a little dull.  So it went from this:

To this:


I also changed my desk.  My white one was looking a little tired and I needed something with more storage.  I found this great desk at Target with lots of space and a built in file cabinet!




Now, my laptop..  I have been using only an iPad mini since last year.  I saw a laptop that I really wanted back in June and for some reason, I never bought it.  I finally got it this week and I am so glad I did.  I originally wanted the blue, but I ordered the coral and again... I am SO glad that I did!




It is kind of hard to get used to typing on the laptop and not having everything auto corrected like the ipad.  Lol.

I also needed a new agenda since my 2014 was looking a little rough.  I couldn't find one that had what I needed anywhere, so I decided to make my own.  It was so much fun and I may stick with making my own from now on.  :)



Since we were doing some fall cleaning and getting ready to put decorations out, I decided to work on the girls' room a little bit and change some things around.  I also needed room to put the new furniture I bought them.  I decided to get the new furniture, because I needed somewhere to put Ever's books (Emily already had a place on her desk) and they also needed somewhere to put the things Santa will be bringing them since they had no where to put things other than in drawers.  I love the way it turned out.




And now that the house is ready for fall, it's time to sit back, relax, and get ready for the holidays!!!!

Happy Fall!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment