Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Week! Birthdays, Christmas, fun fun fun!

I thought we'd never top the Christmas 2 years ago with the dollhouse.  Looking back on Christmas pictures from that day, I realized how Christmas Crazy we went this year.  Those pictures looked like an itty bitty Christmas compared to all we have for this year.  I absolutely can't help it and I feel like they deserve so much.  They are going to freak out.  Haha.  Only 5 more days to go!!!!! (4 for me because Christmas Eve is my favorite!)

Gabe's birthday party is tomorrow!  I gave Emily, Christian, and Ever big birthday parties this year so I decided at the last minute to book a party at Chuck E Cheese for Gabe.  We'll still do dinner for him, but the Chuck E Party will be a little earlier.  Tomorrow will be pushing it a little because of the party, movie, shopping, and dinner but I think I can manage it.  I hope!  It'll just take some very careful planning and watching the time.  Lol.

So much fun planned this week!  Yay!!  Tomorrow will officially start Christmas Week!  Ian only has to work 2 and 1/2 days this week and has 4 days off!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE his new job??  The only issue I see this week is the kids begging to stay, but we can't help that and they'll have a great Christmas regardless!  They had breakfast with their grandparents this morning and later today if the weather permits, we'll go to the park and to see the lights then a craft!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment