Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I cannot believe that today is Thanksgiving.  Time goes by entirely too fast!  Ian and I got up at 5 AM to start the turkey.  :)  Emily decided to lose yet ANOTHER tooth yesterday.. She's losing them so  fast!!  Pretty soon, she will just have gums lol.  Ian went in her room to "see if the tooth fairy came yet" and Emily was AWAKE.  Ughhh... had to tell her that she was never going to come if she didn't go to sleep.  Haha... that child.. 

We took the kids to Chick Fil A the other day to celebrate Emily's Cheer Competition 1ST PLACE!





After Chick Fil A, we took the younger ones home to stay with my dad while me, Ian, and Emily went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2.  Oh man it was so good and so nerve wracking lol.  We took Emily, because a long time ago I promised her she could see it in theaters with me.  I just covered her eyes during previews she shouldn't see and I covered her eyes while Edward and Bella were "talking" lol.  


So back to Thanksgiving..!  We have the food cooking and we're about to settle on the couch with some blankets and hot cocoa  to watch the Parade.  :))  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment