Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is coming!

Halloween was a lot of fun.  As soon as the kids came home from school, we did all sorts of fun activities.  


They doodled on these coloring pages while Christian did his homework.  (I think it is so odd that my 2nd graders didn't have homework on Halloween, but my kindergartener did!)


Then we painted pumpkins!  I'm so glad we did this, because even though Emily and Christian did it already in school.. I found out that Gabe didn't.. He was soooooo excited.  He thought it was the coolest thing!





Then we went trick or treating!  I thought Ever would sleep through it, but she was a trooper.  She saw the older kids doing it and she HAD to figure it out.  Once I took her to the first house.. she was all over it.  She LOVED it!  








Some houses went all out.  There was this one house that was giving out jello to parents.  It was so odd.  My friend Christian and I were wondering what on earth.. then she went down there to see what  was going on.. it was jello shots!  Haha.




They were all so cute and had such a good time!  I'm surprised I got the last picture.. I said "Ever go stand by Emily so I can get a picture."  She went right over and grabbed her hand.. bless her heart!  (Ignore us doing laundry in the background lol)

About 20 minutes into trick or treating.. we met up with Christian, Felton, Christian's grandma, and Elexis.  Christian took some really good pictures of Elexis with the kids so as soon as she sends them to me, I'll upload them.   We finished off the night with Mcdonald's Happy Meals and Nightmare Before Christmas.  

I had a really good time, but you know what this means now.... it's time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment