Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loving Fall

Fall is definitely here!  My kids are having a blast playing in the fall leaves!





I am so thankful for my children.  Even though I have strep throat,  they keep me laughing through it!  Halloween is a few short days away!  I can't wait to go trick or treating with all 4 kiddos!  I finished getting costumes today.  Emily and Christian have had theirs for a while, but with me being sick.. I had to wait a bit to finish up.  Gabe is going to be Darth Vader and Ever is a flower fairy.  :)  I can't wait to get back on the field for their games.  Emily's was cancelled Friday because the other team didn't have enough players.  It turned out to be a good thing because I was stuck in the hospital.  I'm so ready to be over all of this and feel good again!  I'm going to head back outside to enjoy this beautiful weather with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment