Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mother's Day Out

Ever started MDO yesterday.  She is going to the same place Gabe used to go when he was younger.  Right now, she is only going 2 days a week from 9-1.  I don't think I could have her away from me any longer than that!  I signed her up because it's at a really good church and I trust them completely.  I also want her to be able to play with children her age and learn to share and all the other wonderful values a good MDO program can teach her.  I miss her so much when she's there and it feels so quiet and lonely with her gone for just those 4 hours!  But I know it is good for her and will help her grow and will bring positive results.  

Here are some pictures I took on her first day:





All of my babies are just growing up way too fast!  :((

No comments:

Post a Comment