Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm so ready for Christmas!

Christmas is going to be so great this year.  We have been buying presents since May and I am going crazy making myself wait until Christmas Day for the kids to see them!  It isn't just about the presents though.  This year will be our first year starting our new traditions.  We have a whole notebook full of things we will be doing!  Ian and I have been all over the internet finding really cute and fun Christmas ideas and we have talked and talked and talked about it!  Ever is finally getting old enough to enjoy it too!!  I'm so excited!!!  We went out to the shed yesterday and pulled out all of the Christmas decorations to see what we had and what we are going to need.  Don't get me wrong.. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving too, but nothing compares to Christmas with my little family!  My floor is covered in Christmas presents right now because I was looking to see what all I have at the moment.  Haha.. I need to get back to organizing and putting it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment