Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thursday Fun

Thursday, Emily and I had some girl time after school.  She asked for a pedicure for Christmas so that's exactly what we did!  I made her an appointment at Serenity Nail Spa for a Princess Pedicure.  It was so fun for her and super cute!





Pretty toes!!!  It was also pj day at school and family fun night!  We went and found out that Christian is student of the month and both Emily and Christian received writer's awards!  Their writings are on the wall in the lunch room and Christian's picture was up for student of the month.




After family fun night which was hot cocoa and cookies, crafts in the classrooms, and the Santa Store.. we went and had supper at Cracker Barrel!  It was a really good day until poor Ever and Christian got super sick all of a sudden.  :(  I have been loading up on Airborne and Vitamin C and I really hope it helps me not get sick.  I slept with Ever last night and she kept coughing in my face, but if I get sick it will be worth it because she slept most of the night hugging me.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment