Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So ready to put out that decor!

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and had so much fun buying things to decorate our home for fall!  My theory is that maybe if I decorate really well for fall then I won't be putting Christmas stuff out so early.  A tree with fall decor just doesn't look right.. right??!!!!  I did buy a small Christmas tree while at hobby lobby though.  Just couldn't resist.  :)  Pinterest.. ahhhh pinterest.. {the place that keeps me occupied for hours and makes me jump from let's decorate like that to I REALLY wanna make that for the kids lol} has given me some really awesome ideas for things to do/see/make this fall.  I wish I was still young so that September held my interest still.  -My birthday month-  I want it to be October so bad.  Guess it will be here soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaa.....I'm probably still decorating for Christmas early. :)

    ReplyDelete