Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Done, done, and done.

I did a final check on Christmas presents today and I have almost everyone covered!  The kids' count came to 28, 24, and 23.  Not too shabby.  I may buy a few more, but even though some have more than others, the costs of things even them out.  I have 3 more people to buy for not including some stocking stuffers here and there.  Now I just have to sit patiently while my last few items come in the mail.. Not easy to do!  I want to see it all now!  Haha.  Most of the decorations are up and I just need to get the food for Thanksgiving this week and our big tree!!  (Well the tree will come next week I suppose.. I don't want it dying before Christmas!)  It was not easy this year, but I think the kids will really enjoy their gifts and it all came together nicely.  EeEeEkKk I'm so excited!!!  :)  Only 43 days and 11 hours to go!!  ...For all of you bah hum bugging me for feeling the Christmas spirit.. it'll be here before we know it and I'll have all of my shopping done and ducks in a row while you all run around at the last minute.  Also... what's wrong with a good feeling so soon???  So stick that in your juice box and suckkkk it!  :)))  Merry very early Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment