Friday, November 8, 2013

Birchbox November 2013

I got my Birchbox today!!  It's my second one and I was not expecting it so soon at all, but I'm glad it came.  Birchbox is $10 a month and they send you 4-5 samples each month and sometimes an extra!

This month's theme is "More Good".






WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask- Full size $42
A nondrying, deep-cleaning mask packed with purifying China clay.  Dullness, you're toast.





Joie Folle de Joie eau de parfume- Full size $98
A Birchbox customer fave, this fresh scent blends mandarin, rose, and sandalwood.
-My thoughts: smells okay.. smells clean.  Not my favorite, but definitely have smelled worse!


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil- Full size $18
This face illuminator brightens and contours- it can be applied 10 different ways!!

My thoughts- I am SUPER excited about this!  I've been wanting a highlighter pencil for a while. 



WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads- Full size $20
Natural scrub that uses finely ground pomegranate peels to brighten and declog skin.





Bee Kind Body Lotion- Full size $15
Made with honey and organic chamomile, this yummy UK fave sinks in to restore skin.
My thoughts:  Seems to smell A LOT like lemons.  Not sure if I like the smell.




Extra:  Mighty Leaf Tea Pouches- Full size $9.95
Handpicked blend of organic tea leaves, dried fruits, and spices in a biodegradable pouch.



I am over all pretty happy with this birchbox.  I am super excited about that pencil.  I'll probably be giving some of the things away, but I like giving people things too so overall it was a win!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment