Monday, November 4, 2013

Target tomorrow!

I'm getting excited because tomorrow is my Target day!  I am already looking at the website at all of their Christmas things and I can't wait to see it in person (I hope!).  I really hope that Target has their Christmas things out when I go.  I saw some Threshold things last time I was there (Christmas collections), but believe it or not I didn't pay them much attention because I was being selfish.  I needed things for my vanity and my closet.  Tomorrow I will be in full Christmas mode!!  I need (and I use the term "need" loosely) things like Christmas blankets, flannel sheets, decorations, etc.  I also want to look at clothes for me and Emily, gifts for Ian, gifts for others, etc.  Ugh.. there is just not enough money.  Haha.  I can't wait!!  -November is amazing!  Will be recording Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules tonight!!!  :))  So ready to decorate for Christmas.  I'm trying so hard to hold back, but I NEED to enjoy my decorations!  Sorry that this blog entry was a wee bit sporadic.  I tend to jump around on subjects when I'm excited.  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment