Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday

This is going to be kind of short because the time change is kicking my butt and my body thinks it's bedtime.  (Completely off the subject of WILW, but I went back to Target today and bought some super cute gifts.  I'm having a really hard time not keeping one for myself.  I think I might.. it's my Christmas too!)


The first thing I'm loving is something I found at Target tonight.  Ever loves Pandas and I thought this was just too cute.  I had to have it for her tree.






The next thing is this amazing purse I saw on a youtube vlog.  I saw it, wanted it, and bought it on ebay because ebay is awesome.  It is black "snakeskin" with a drop chain.  LOVE it.






The last thing is the fact that it is only FORTY NINE days until Christmas!!!!!  :)))  -You'll probably see this little board on all of my WILW posts between now and December 25.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment