Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday!

I hate rushing through these, but we are going to eat with Nanny Gina tonight so I have to make this kind of quick.

The first thing is this beautiful candle and candle holder that I got earlier last week.






And I also got this adorable teeny tiny one.




The house is starting to look festive!  Merry Christmas!!



I LOVE the way this Mahogany Teakwood candle smells!



Look at my pretty reindeer :)



I found this cup this past weekend.  I didn't want to pay so much for it, but it's a Tervis so it's a good brand and worth it.  I always thought these types of cups were kind of ugly and didn't understand why people paid so much for them, but I couldn't pass up the sparkly pink A!!!




Last but not least, it's only 42 until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment