Sunday, November 10, 2013

"If I was being honest..."

Favorite book:  I go through a million favorites.  Right now it is the Bloodlines series.

Favorite song:  Same as above.  Right now it's Christmas Time by Hanson.  Don't judge.  :)

Favorite movie:  You've Got Mail & Stepmom

Favorite color:  I have lots.  Pink, Purple, & Gold

Favorite holiday:  Christmas!!!

Favorite season:  Fall!!

Favorite game:  Yahtzee

Favorite drink:  Sweet tea

Favorite alcoholic drink:  I don't really drink.  I guess a Sangria

Favorite store:  Target

Favorite friend:  Probably Melissa just because we've lasted so long lol and are still in contact.

Favorite Christmas song:  Hmm... see above and also Merry Christmas- War is Over.

Favorite way to end a survey:  Um.  ?  Haha Idk.


No comments:

Post a Comment